Now it’s home is in my den. I love surrounding it with things I find from my treasure-hunts aka flea markets, garage sales & auctions.
It is super easy to make…let me show you how.
- Old Bar Stool (I picked mine up at a garage sale for $1)
- 1″ x 6″ board for the top shelf of the bar stool
- 1″ x 8″ board for the bottom shelf of the bar stool
- 3/4″-1″ thick round table top
- Rustoleum Heirloom White Spray Paint
- Minwax Espresso Stain
- Liquid Nail
- Caulk Gun
1) Spray the bar stool with 2 coats of spray paint. Let dry.
2) Using Minwax, stain the unfinished table top. Let dry.
3) Spray 2 coats of Fast-dry Polyurethane on table top. Let dry.
4) Spread Liquid Nail on the edge of the rungs and on top of the bar stool.
5) Lay the 1″ x 6″ board and the 1″ x 8″ board on top of the adhesive of the rungs.
6) Place the table top on the top of the bar stool.
All that is left is to decorate this newly repurposed bar stool.